If you are hesitant of using aloe vera gel available in the market, claiming 100% natural product but still using lots of chemicals to make the gel looks attractive and easy to use. It’s a time to go for natural. Yes, you can make your aloe vera gel at home by planting such a great plant as it needs less care and maintenance. Aloe Vera gel is a cure to all hair and skin problems. You can make a hair mask of Aloe Vera gel. Aloe Vera Gel helps in reducing acne and helps in hair growth too.
What you need
1. Aloe Vera Leaf
2. Vitamin E Capsules
4. Clean Glass Container
Steps of making Aloe Vera Gel
1. Cut the Healthy green Leaf from plant carefully.
2. Wash the leaf under water to remove dirt
3. After removing its edge using a knife, extract fresh Aloe Vera gel with the help of spoon in a clean bowl.
4. Blend it on high speed for a few minutes.
5. Add Vitamin E capsule as a preservative. ( 1 tbsp for 1 cup of Aloe Vera gel)
6. Pour the gel in a clean glass jar and refrigerate. The gel is ready to use and you can use this gel for 1-2 months.